Saturday, September 22, 2007

Whaddaya Know?! I'm Famous:

I originally created this blog hoping that someone may find it, read it, and get some insight about what Masonry is, and help anyone who may be on the fence about joining.

One of the best books out there is Freemasons for Dummies, written by Worshipful Brother Christopher Hodapp. Right about the time when I put in my application, I found his great book, and wholeheartedly recommend it. If you're interested in what the fraternity is, is not, or are thinking of joining, it's the one book you NEED to buy.

There are so many books out there that are utter trash, (and I should know, I think I have them all) this book is a breath of fresh air. Hodapp writes in plain English what you need to know, dispels misconceptions and outright lies, but doesn't take himself too seriously!

Imagine my surprise when I found out that my little ol' blog was a featured post on Chris's blog.

Thanks for the post, I appreciate it!

Again, if you don't have Chris Hodapp's book yet, stop reading this post right now and go out and get it!



Photo: Freemasons for Dummies, Christopher Hodapp

No comments: